I offer a wide variety of business consulting and coaching services for motivated, positive business owners and executives who are either stuck and can't figure out how to move forward or who are ready to take their business to the next level and are looking for a new vantage point and support to get them there.
My services can include:
Call me today for a free consultation to determine how I can help your business. 508-243-6257
- Branding and Marketing Consulting
- Internet Marketing Consulting
- Social Media Consulting
- Strategic Business Planning and Consulting
- Corporate Visioning Sessions
- Leadership and Management Training and Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Customer Relationship Management Consulting
- Customer Experience Design Consulting
- Sales Design and Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Conflict Management and Resolution Training
Random Bits of Kelle Trivia For The Terminally Curious:
Kelle used to work the Renaissance Faires. She played the character of April Showers.
'Have you met my half sister May? Her father's the florist.' She worked in the booths at the faire and is considered to be a master hair braider.
Kelle sings, writes music, and plays both piano and african drums. She does all of these out of passion - some with more skill than others ;-). Kelle has lived in 9 different states and has moved in excess of 30 times (she's lost count).
She was once fluent in Spanish, to the point of thinking and dreaming in Spanish. She can tell you from personal experience that language determines thought. She knows this because she found herself holding one opinion on a subject when she thought of it in English and the opposite opinion of it when thinking about it in Spanish. (Don't ask her what the actual issue was, it was a long time ago and she can't remember exactly.) Of course all of this was many years ago. She has vague recollections of the language now and is good at smiling and nodding and saying things like 'no mas rapido - yo tengo solo poquito Espanol'.
Kelle grew up with a mother who was very into the New Age movement. She was reared on the ideas of Seth, Ram Das, Michael, Richard Bach, Abraham-Hicks, EST, etc. She learned how to do self-hypnosis at the age of 10 and started reading tarot cards at age 12. She owned a metaphysical store called Mystical Times and made a living as a psychic and energy healer. Kelle is a Reiki Master and has taken many classes in Shiatsu and other types of hands-on healing. She currently follows a shamanic path. If you want to know more, just ask.
Kelle loves to travel and has visited many locations around the world. She has even more on her list of places to see. Top fo the list? The pyramids of Egypt and the canals of Venice (preferably during Carnival).
She loves the ocean and is known to go out at midnight and sing to it.
She loves science fiction and fantasy novels.
Kelle considers herself to be a 'spiritual masochist' in that she is constantly striving to learn and expand herself. She attends spiritual retreats each year as part of her commitment to this process.
Kelle has a background in theater, having appeared in many different productions over the years.
Her favorite movies are Dangerous Beauty and Auntie Mame.
Her secret guilty pleasures? Musicals and John Hughes films.
She has read Illusions by Richard Bach at least 10 times and The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy by Douglas Adams at least 4 times.
Her favorite quote from a book comes from So Long and Thanks For All The Fish:
'For though he did not know it, Robert McKenna was a Rain God. The clouds longed to follow him, to worship him, to water him.'
She knows how to juggle.
- Driven a tractor trailer (OK for about 2 minutes, but technicalities count)
- Ridden a motocross motorcycle
- Been on a hydrofoil
- Gone horseback riding
- Eaten chocolate covered ants & grasshoppers (anything chocolate is good right?), turtle soup (when it was legal), venison, buffalo, alligator, ostritch, and squirrel.
- Been to a buddhist monastery
- Visited the energy vortexes (vorticees?) in Sedona
- Seen a Redwood forest
- Walked in the Gulf Stream waters
- Been to Mardi Gras
- Ridden a cable car
- Been in a nuclear submarine during an emergency blow ('Put her on the roof, Jonesy')
- Skiied the Alps (terrifying experience)
- Skiied the Rockies (mmmm - powder)
- Been to Cirque Du Solei on VIP Tickets (definitely worth the extra cash)
- Seen Aerosmith in Concert
- Ridden a bus for 22 hours
- Had her braided into cornrows (call the fashion police!)
- Been a blonde, a brunette and a redhead
- Run a payroll company, been a bookkeeper, and at age 13 helped her mother open a home health care agency
- Been the lead singer for a rock band
She wants to:
- Met John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, and Ile Nastase (OK - she was 5 yrs old, but she met them)
- Braided Eddie Alpert's (from Green Acres) granddaughter's hair
- Met Will Wheaton (Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG)
- Is pen-pals with Chellie Campbell, author of The Wealthy Spirit and From Zero to Zillionaire
- Go hot air ballooning
- Visit the 7 Wonders of the Modern and Ancient World
- Go into outer space
- Meet the Dalai Lama and have a conversation about the nature of the universe
- Drive a race car
- Go on the American Orient Express during the Murder Mystery event
- See Mama Mia (saw the movie!) and Moving Out
- Learn to play piano like Billy Joel
She is a Star Trek fan - although not a fanatic. Favorite episodes: The Perfect Mate and Darmok (both from TNG).
She enjoys board games.
She is terrible at calculus, even though she absolutely adored math all the way up through trigonometry.
She has a great aptitude for languages and accents.
Kelle loves to surround herself with people who are uniquely and authentically themselves. She appreciates the differences that make this world a fun and interesting place to live. She has the highest respect for people who own their own issues, do their internal and external work, and treat those around them with loving kindness and mutual respect.